Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Gear 2

saulmunoz
Miembro

I want to buy a Gear 2 but i need to know first if with the Gear 2 you are able to see your whatsapp messages and answer them?.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Gear 2

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Saulmunoz,

Thank you for clarifying what answer you were looking for. At this time we do not have the information you're looking for; however, we are happy to point you in the right direction to get the answer. Please reach out to Samsung or the Whatsapp developers.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

I understand the importance of ensuring you know your options before you make a purchase saulmunoz. I am happy to inform that on the Samsung Gear 2, you have the ability to receive notifications such as text messages, emails, and notifications from third party apps you installed on the device. 

Gracias,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes

saulmunoz
Miembro

Thanks for the answer but the Real Question here is... Are you able to "answer" When you get a message on whatsapp?.

In case you dont know, most of the third party apps just give you the option receiving notifications !.

And i want to know if i will be able to "answer" a message on whatsapp to be specific

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Saulmunoz,

Thank you for clarifying what answer you were looking for. At this time we do not have the information you're looking for; however, we are happy to point you in the right direction to get the answer. Please reach out to Samsung or the Whatsapp developers.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Nola12365
Miembro

I have Gear 2, you can get only notification but can't respond .Only text you can recieve and send,not other applcations

saulmunoz
Miembro

Thanks nola