cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Galaxy watch not working

CarPar
Miembro

Whenever i attempt to connect my new galaxy watch to the mobile data... it says "The Verizon network isnt supported any more". I spent good money to have this LTE watch... whats going on?

Labels (1)

Re: Galaxy watch not working

JODBRO24
Miembro

I have the same issue and have worked on it all day.  Samsung and Verizon in chat both tell me they have never heard of this.  Funny that I am reading it all over the internet.  Did you ever solve it?

CarPar
Miembro

I did, Verizon hadn't activated the sim in the device before attaching it to my account so they had to take it off my account and put it back on. Solved it in less that 30 minutes.

0 Me gusta

JODBRO24
Miembro

Same thing for me.  Got it working today.

0 Me gusta

JODBRO24
Miembro

My issue now is that text messages will not work on my watch.  They send as the watch phone number and I don't receive messages sent to my phone number.  Anyone have this problem.  I was online for 4 hours with text support.

0 Me gusta

echabbadon
Miembro

I've had all these problems and more.  Shame on Verizon for doing this to people.  Not acceptable

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh my, we definitely don't want you to feel this way, echabbadon. Could you please tell us a bit more about the exact issues you've been experiencing? We would love to help.

LauraF_VZW

0 Me gusta

Raradunn
Miembro

I've had this issue w my galaxy watch not connecting to network spent many hours with all your support teams an at this point have now been waiting for them to contact me for resolution I wanted to return the thing but they wouldn't an this all happened with in the first month of having it an I pay for it to be it's own line an it only will connect if near my phone so over it paying for somthing that I cant use how it's intended.  

0 Me gusta