cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Galaxy Watch LTE not connecting to network

MrsJackson
Miembro

I am having this issue with my Galaxy watch: bought it brand new a couple of months ago and it worked fine until about a couple of weeks ago. It will not connect to the network anymore. I try to send a message when I am away from my phone and it tells me, "Cannot send from phone number, send through watch number intsead?" NO! That is not why I bought this watch.

So, I took it to Verizon. They did FIVE factory resets and it still will not work. Ok, no problem. Send it back, since it is still under warranty, and they will send me a new one. Well first thing, they sent me a used scratched up watch! I'm sorry but $400 is a lot to me and I do not appreciate getting someone's used watch. 

So, sent that back and waited three days for the warranty department to recieve it back so they could send me another. They did and I was very grateful that this one was in very good shape. Did not seemed used. BUT same issue! This one will not connect to the network either! At this point I do not believe it is something I am doing wrong or that there is something wrong with the watch or my phone. By the way I have a brand new Note 9 so there should not be an issue there. This is all very frustrating considering I pay a lot of money each month and paid for this watch and service for it and I am not getting it!!!!!

0 Me gusta

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE not connecting to network

MrsJackson
Miembro

Update: I wasted time trying to contact Verizon chat help. The lady basically told me that the watch is working how it should be and that I need to go to Samsung's website to learn more about it. ?!?!?!

So how did it work for about a month after I got it and now it doesn't work? From what I understand at this point is that if someone calls me on my phone number and I don't answer then they have to call my watch number because I can't get calls to my watch via my cell phone number when I am away from my phone? So now I can tell folks that I have two numbers and if I don't answer on one then call the other. That is the most rediculous thing! What is the number share for then? Or the service that I am paying for on my watch? 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn that your SmartWatch is not working a it did before, MrsJackson. I am a consumer too and I sincerely understand your discontent and your desire to get the watch to work as it did when you first purchased it. I see that your watch has been replaced and it should work the same way that the original watch worked at first with the NumberShare feature (http://spr.ly/6605EeR69).

You mentioned that some factory resets were done to the original watch before you were provided with the current replacement watch. Have you done any troubleshooting with your current watch? If you have, what troubleshooting steps have you done? I do not want to ask you to do the same things twice.
Did you set up the NumberShare feature with your current watch as per number 5 at this link (http://spr.ly/6605EeR69).

AntonioC_VZW

0 Me gusta

MrsJackson
Miembro

I have done every troubleshoot for this watch that there possibly is. I've factory reset this 2nd watch about 10 times now and unistalled the Galaxy wearable app just as many times. I just spent 2 and a half hours on the phone with Verizon IT/sales/whoever and they even tried issuing the watch itself a new phone number to see if that was the issue. Well it won't take. My watch is still displaying the original watch number. Of course that didn't work and now I have another activation charge on my bill that the lady told me I would have to call and tell them that I have already paid this and take it off. Some more time wasted.

The guy said it seemed like maybe the watch is not completely activating. I didn't set up the number share. The folks at Verizon did. They read the number back to me and it is what my phone number is supposed to be. The IMIE number is the same, everything is suposedly correct but no one knows why it won't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Me gusta