cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE not connecting to network

Miembro

Thank you!  After your post I called support again. Told the first tier support to look at the notes on my account and they sent me to tier 2 support right away. Told them the error message.  They knew from that what to do and had it working in 20 min or so.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Was the error number 4002?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Glad it worked!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Will try this tonight. Error 4002 is what I get also

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Wanted to follow up with the resolution to my Galaxy watch connection issue. After several sessions with tier 1 & tier 2 support and then a very patient tech at a Verizon store  - she opened a network ticket for my connection 4002 issue. 3 days later the network person called, pushed an update to the phone, had me clear the cache and data for the Galaxy wear app & re-pair the phone & watch. To my surprise the LTE connection initiated.   

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

For anyone looking at this thread, it seems Verizon has worked out the problem. Got the 42mm watch for the wife and that connected without any issues.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

What phone did it connect to? Have theu made it compatible with the Pixel 2 yet?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I don't have error code 4002 or 4001. In fact the screen that shows those codes don't have anything for me except Mobile network can't be setup from this phone. I went to the store and tried everything. So far no luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I've posted earlier in this thread, but this is the exact issue I have. No error, just doesn't even "try". I've been on with tech support multiple times and have spent about 6 hours now messing with it on the phone with them. It appears to be an issue with number share but they can't figure it out. More frustrating is that they get frustrated and set appointments to call me back and never do. 2 times I've been stood up for call backs from IT (supposedly their more advanced team). To be honest, I am probably shooting over to T-Mobile today to switch as I've had a series of bad experiences with connected devices on Verizon now (had similar issues with an Apple Watch recently as well) and T-Mobile has been catching my eye with all their perks. All of my phones are unlocked (all recent VZ phones are now) and T-Mobile's coverage appears outstanding now and is getting very high praise, even for folks located in more remote areas. On the surface, it appears moving to T-Mobile will save me about $200/mo. I've been with Verizon for a decade, but it appears time to move on...for me anyway.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

When it says it can't connect to mobile network there is a link saying your device info might come in handy.

click it  it has all your device info and at the bottom error code 4002

At least thats what i get I'm sure its different for everyone.

I opened up 3 tickets , I never got any calls back as promised from support

and the text messages they sent kept saying next report 24 hours   , next report 48 hours

then my report was a link to a trouble shooting guide.

So i returned the watch, i did like it but it needs to work

the store i went to in danbury CT said they had 6 other watches same problem

i was even using a galaxy phone with latest android and no love

so is there a bad batch of watches out there OR is it the network?

I wish someone would jump in from VERIZON

0 Likes