cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Galaxy Watch LTE - Verizon is ALWAYS the last to release the software updates

hbmtg
Miembro

Verizon - Why are you the VERY last to release updates for our devices?  I have the Galaxy Watch 46mm LTE tied to your service.  While T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint have ALL released the newest software update for the device (UI 1.5 - update 4), you still have not.  This is nothing new - this is the FOURTH update for the watch, and EVERY TIME - YOU ARE LAST!  C'mon.  Honestly, about time to move on from big red.

0 Me gusta

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE - Verizon is ALWAYS the last to release the software updates

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

@hbmtg escribió:

Verizon - Why are you the VERY last to release updates for our devices?  I have the Galaxy Watch 46mm LTE tied to your service.  While T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint have ALL released the newest software update for the device (UI 1.5 - update 4), you still have not.  This is nothing new - this is the FOURTH update for the watch, and EVERY TIME - YOU ARE LAST!  C'mon.  Honestly, about time to move on from big red.

According to At&t users, they are always last.  

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE - Verizon is ALWAYS the last to release the software updates

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hbmtg, we'd never want to lose you as a customer! I can understand wanting to get a software update on your device when everyone else does. However, once a manufacturer releases a software update, it does go through testing on our end to ensure the software update will allow customers to continue to use their services as expected on the VZW network. We recommend checking our software updates page here: (refer to Samsung) http://spr.ly/66081T1tG or within your settings periodically for updates. I hope this information helps to provide clarity.

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Me gusta