Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

GIZMOGADGET | GIZMOHUB location wrong, shows daughter in the country of Turkey

LAUDBRIAN
Miembro

Hola Verizon,

The last few days my wife's iPhone and my Samsung S8 (primary caregiver) both show in the GizmoHub application that our daughter is in the country Turkey when she is actually at her school in the Bay Area, California, USA. We are concerned that perhaps her security is compromised and someone from Turkey is accessing her information. We tried refreshing the locator and uninstalling and reinstalling the Gizmohub but the same thing happens. Please help us restore some confidence. Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/sKr869f

Sophia_Turkey_GG.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: GIZMOGADGET | GIZMOHUB location wrong, shows daughter in the country of Turkey

Ann154
Expert

Have you verified the location setting on the device hasn't been turned off?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: GIZMOGADGET | GIZMOHUB location wrong, shows daughter in the country of Turkey

Community Manager
Community Manager

LAUDBRIAN, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the location in the GizmoHub app. We want to get this working, so you can continue using the program. Do you have any other devices that use the Gizmo service, and if you do, are they having issues as well? What zip code is the phone in when this is happening? 

Michelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Rajulian
Miembro

I have a similar issue although my child's is showing the same state as their location but  almost two hours away from where they actually were (they were with me at the time of the location check in). I am very concerned that someone has hacked the Gizmo. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Making sure that your child's GizmoGadget device shows the right location is of paramount importance, Rajulian. Please tell us, when did this start happening? Is the GizmoHub app up to date? Have you power cycled the GizmoGadget since this issue began?

LauraF_VZW

0 Me gusta