cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Dropped Calls with Panasonic Cordless system using Verizon Huawei FT 2260 Wireless Terminal

greenlake
Miembro

Purchased Panasonic KX TG885SK cordless telephone system.  Have used Huawei FT2260 Wireless terminal for long time.   We are experiencing more dropped calls than previous history.  Contacted Panasonic but since we have had dropped calls previously they said to contact Verizon.   Our cellphone service and signal are fine.  Have there been any posted remedies to the Cordless phone drops recently?

0 Me gusta

Re: Dropped Calls with Panasonic Cordless system using Verizon Huawei FT 2260 Wireless Terminal

Community Manager
Community Manager

Seeing how vital it is that you remain connected at your home, I can see why you are looking for some answers for you dropped call issue. No, there has not been any alerts for cordless phones in our systems. Let's start by collecting more clues. Are you using Verizon Wireless as your home phone provider? What is the closest intersection and zip code of the problem location? When did the issue start? How frequently do the calls drop? AkaneM_VZW

0 Me gusta