cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Droid turbo screen protector

Miembro

I need to know if there is a screen protector out there that fits the entire screen of the droid turbo. All I've seen on internet is that screen protectors Dont fit the entire screen and I want one that fits perfectly... Please help also I need a rather inexpensive protector case for the ballistic nylon droid  Turbo

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Droid turbo screen protector

GO to Zagg.com and order one from there. Excellent protectors with a lifetime guaranty and they do stand by their product. Best Buy also sells Zagg and may have it in stock for your device.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

If you Google "droid turbo screen protectors" you'll get a slew of links to online vendors that sell them.  If you are uncomfortable with buying one online, sight unseen, then a local mall will have a kiosk that sells them and you can see what you are buying.  A Verizon store should also have  screen protectors - they usually come in a 3 pack for $10 or something like that.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon and Best Buy each carry then in stock and Belkin make a nice protector for the Turbo.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

We also bought this case for the Turbo, Ballistic Nylon model:  Motorola Droid Turbo Rubberized Snap-On Protector Case (Blue)  It provides a bumper so the glass doesn't touch anything if laid face down; it's lightweight, doesn't add a lot of bulk, and comes with a screen  protector but we didn't like it, so took it off.  I like the blue color too, but there are other options..  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

GO to Zagg.com and order one from there. Excellent protectors with a lifetime guaranty and they do stand by their product. Best Buy also sells Zagg and may have it in stock for your device.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Zagg is an excellent protector and at a fair price.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Zagg has been on sale at Staples and Best Buy.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have a Droid Maxx I know not the same phone. But this is what I went through.

Ordered screen protectors online they ended up being completely wrong for the Droid Maxx. They cost $12 so would be a waste of time to return.

I went to a Verizon store and matched up what they had for the Maxx. Near perfect just had to cut a slight bit off the bottom with scissors and happy with them.

The point I'm trying to make is you're better off going to a store as some of the folks posted here. That way you can see in person if you have a match, cause online the vendor may just throw something in the package to make the sale as in my case. Unless someone post back here with certainty that they were able to order the correct ones somewhere for the Droid Turbo?

Verizon store worked great cause they dragged out several packages and opened one to match up with the screen.

They were $15 for three. In turn I gave them my ordered package for free that was opened. In case they run across a customer that may have use for them.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I guess it depends on which brand you are purchasing. I have been using Zagg for years and have NEVER had an issue wit the fit or function of the Zagg.  I have used them on the LG Dare, OG Droid, Droid II, Bionic, Razr HD, Maxx, HTC One, and others and have as I said above, Never had an issue with fit on them.  They are also sold at Best Buy and other places.  Most larger malls have Zagg Kiosks in them and will install them there for you in minutes, and if it does not fit how you would expect, tell them and they will remove it