cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Droid Turbo headphone issues?

Miembro

I just got a Turbo this week, and every time I plug my headphones in, the phone refuses to play, well, everything. Music, videos, anything with a play button starts for a second and then stops. Other forums have suggested that it's the 3 ring jack on my headphone cord (the kind with microphone capabilities) that could be the issue, but does that really render my $100 headphones useless on my device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Droid Turbo headphone issues?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are here to help you get to the bottom of this. I can understand how important it is to be able to plug in a headset. I don't know what I would do if this function wasn't working the way it should on my phone. When did this start happening? Have you tried another headset?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Droid Turbo headphone issues?

Miembro

Started as soon as I got the phone. A headset with only a 2 ring plug has worked just fine, but any 3 ring (the kind with a microphone) will prevent any audio or video from playing.

0 Likes