Highlighted

Does anyone know when the update for the S3 Watch is coming?

HERCYBIRD
Miembro

I have the Samsung S3 Galaxy watch and I do know that there is a new update I was wondering if anybody has received it yet from Verizon the update should be 4.0.0,2

Labels (1)

Re: Does anyone know when the update for the S3 Watch is coming?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the importance of having the latest software. Please click the link provided to stay up to date with the latest software updates we have available. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/ Are you experiencing any issues with your device at this time?

JoelD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

vicvon
Miembro

Only Verizon, att and Sprint have not released it yet. I will certainly never purchase a lte watch from Verizon again. The verizon gear s3 didnt even get the second to last update either. Not to mention what they did to us with the wear24. That was a joke. They should make amends and release our gear see 4.0 update now.

0 Me gusta

vicvon
Miembro

I am sure the only problem he is having is the same one I am having. The watch does not do the things that other s3 watches do because you didn't give us the update yet.

0 Me gusta