cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Complaint about replacing a screen protector

DAVMAL67
Miembro

I have a Galaxy S7 that I dropped and cracked the screen protector, but did not damage the phone. I went to a local Verizon store to get a new screen protector, and the salesperson said that they were out of stock, but if I went onto Amazon or Zagg and ordered a Zagg protector, kept it in the package, and brought it in, that they would put it on for me. I did as I was instructed and went back to the same Verizon store and was told that they could not put the new screen protector on because if they did not do it correctly, they could not replace it because they did not have that item in stock. I asked to speak to the manager and they told me that they don't keep the older phone accessories in stock. My phone is 1 1/2 years old and I spent a lot of money on it...in fact I am still paying for it. I have been a Verizon customer for as long as Verizon has been in existence. I went to another Verizon store and they told me the same thing, but now I am afraid I will get the same answer. The sales people put screen protectors on regularly...I do not..I am upset.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta