cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I add my aol account to my Verizon Wear 24 watch?

ladym7251
Miembro

I just got the Wear 24 watch and I love it but can't see how to add my aol email account to the watch.  Can I?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Can I add my aol account to my Verizon Wear 24 watch?

Community Manager
Community Manager

You certainly can LadyM7251! Allow me to assist. If wanting your AOL email on your Wear24 watch, you can go into the Play Store and download the AOL app by AOL Inc or under Settings>Personalization>Accounts you can add desired accounts from your companion smartphone. You must have your Google account on the watch if wanting to add accounts from your smartphone to your Wear24 watch. Here's how to add the Google Account:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-210097/

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Can I add my aol account to my Verizon Wear 24 watch?

Community Manager
Community Manager

You certainly can LadyM7251! Allow me to assist. If wanting your AOL email on your Wear24 watch, you can go into the Play Store and download the AOL app by AOL Inc or under Settings>Personalization>Accounts you can add desired accounts from your companion smartphone. You must have your Google account on the watch if wanting to add accounts from your smartphone to your Wear24 watch. Here's how to add the Google Account:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-210097/

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta