No 4g service in Houston for several weeks on Google Pixel
Incysor
Enthusiast - Level 1
I'm on the unlimited data plan, and haven't had 4g speeds in several weeks. I regularly drive from 610/45N, to 290/btwy8, to 59s/Hwy6, 45s/btwy8, 288 into Pearland. The 4g signal hasn't appeared once in 6wks since I started paying more attention. I very rarely even see the LTE icon. Unless connected to wifi the browser has difficulty resolving images, and gifs. Video is right out.
Re: No 4g service in Houston for several weeks on Google Pixel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Incysor, we certainly want you to have the best possible service! Do you have data services at the starting point of your commute? How about when you reach your destination? Please provide a ZIP Code.
TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
Re: No 4g service in Houston for several weeks on Google Pixel
Incysor
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Tionna. It's every zip code. I'm all over the Harris county area. 77092, 77001, 77004, 77031, 77584, 77047. 

I am not getting 4g service anywhere. It didn't change when I went to Austin either. LTE pops up very rarely. This makes doing anything other than making phone calls extremely slow anytime I'm not connected to WiFi. I haven't changed my habits or my phone settings. The only thing I've changed is my plan to unlimited data.

0 Likes