router not routing
xxx3729

My wireless internet connector is refusing access by my DirecTV system.   At first would allow my password to go through; would then kick off the service and now won't allow access at all.   DirecTV says its a Verizon problem within my 4GLTE.   What do you think?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: router not routing
Not applicable

xxx3729 wrote:

My wireless internet connector is refusing access by my DirecTV system.   At first would allow my password to go through; would then kick off the service and now won't allow access at all.   DirecTV says its a Verizon problem within my 4GLTE.   What do you think?

I think if you actually explain what you are talking about, other than my internet connector is refusing access to Direct Tv.

What are you trying to do to access direct tv? is it an App? What?

0 Likes
Re: router not routing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no xxx3729. We definitely want to help get your Direct TV system back up and running. What model Verizon Wireless device are you using? Many times, the model number to your Jetpack or MiFi can be found on a sticker located on the back or under the battery of the device. Are you able to access our wireless internet service using any other devices, like a laptop or desktop computer? What is it that you're trying to access for Direct TV? Is it an application on your phone?

Please share details and we'll help the best we can to get you connected again.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes