recent slow down
jhargrove3008

Since I switched from my company provided plan to my own personal plan, my phone has slowed significantly.  I didn't move.  I joke that I get the white screen of death when I try to search things because my phone can't load anything.  Not fun.  I have an unlimited plan and have not reached 15G of data.  I'm always on LTE with full bars but this does not seem to matter.  Does LTE mean extra slow?

0 Likes
Re: recent slow down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This isn't the experience we want for you to have, jhargrove3008. Keeping you connected and saving you from the white screen of death is our goal. I'd like to find out some more details here. Where are you located (City, State)? What plan are you on? If you can share more details we can find out what may be going on.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
sgjones1519
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  I bounce on and off my home WiFi to LTE I only get 1-2 bars in my house sitting in the exact same spot it goes from one to two bars.  I can’t open photos, play videos without constant buffering and I finally give up.  We pay for unlimited data on four lines and we all 4 complain about this issue. It’s very frustrating!  We are in mobile, al.  I need help correcting this ASAP, we do have a new Publix grocery near by but that was built about 3-4 years ago.  Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get this resolved, sgjones1519, as quickly as possible. Can you tell me what exact Unlimited Plan you are on? Go, Beyond, Start, Do More, etc.

Is service better in other areas, times of day, outdoors, etc.? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes