outage?
acalo2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a Verizon Wireless LTE outage going on right now on the east coast?

Re: outage?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zip code? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bottomline77

I have the same issue. Data service is out.   3 bars

Although I can still make calls.  Zipcode 07920 - which is across the highway from VZ HQ.

0 Likes
acalo2
Enthusiast - Level 1

It seems to be up and running again.  Appeared down from 9:30 - 10:30am ET

0 Likes
bottomline77

Confirmed back up for me also

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

242 reports: https://downdetector.com/status/verizon

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jav6, we never want to see you having any service trouble. A 3rd-Party site like that isn't the best way to confirm whether there is a service issue in a specific area. For that, you'll always want to reach out to us. I'd be happy to see what's going on in your area.

Can you provide me with a city/state, for where you're having trouble? Also, if possible, can you give me the nearest intersection? Finally, what kind of trouble are you having with your service?

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support@johnt_vzw   You might read thru the thread.  I am NOT the OP nor reporting an outage issue, but only added my comment to point to a web site that has outages tracked by customers' reporting.  It may not be the best way to determine an outage, but certainly a way to see if others in your area are reporting similar service issues and to share your issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes