cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Why is my LTE so slow ever since I switched from my grandfathered TRUE unlimited, to verizon’s NEW unlimited plan?

Hondro1m
Miembro

same here, my wife doesn't even stream much music. I use double the data she does. I'm pretty disappointed With the service Verizon is providing.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Why is my LTE so slow ever since I switched from my grandfathered TRUE unlimited, to verizon’s NEW unlimited plan?

stef7

It should be visible on MyVerizon | MyPlan.and Services.

Community Manager
Community Manager

VANMOK43, we certainly want to make sure that your conerns are being addressed in a timely manner here. What is your ZIP Code? Does this happen in only one specific location? Does this happen at a certain time of day?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

stef7, you are absolutely correct! There are many differences between the Unlimited plans that may be causing some troubles. The Go Unlimited, does place you at the back of the line due to Network Management when there is any sign of congestion. The Beyond and regular Unlimited provide you with 22GB limit before begin placed at the back of the line during congestion.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Hondro1m
Miembro

I looked, I have a plan between GoUnlimited and BeyondUnlimited. GoUnlimited is $140/month, Unlimited (the plan I have) is $150/month, and BeyondUnlimited is $170/month for 2 lines. according to the description, the plan I currently have has the exact features as the BeyondUnlimited. Please explain?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

If you have the New Verizon Unlimited Plan already, don't switch to the Beyond Unlimited Plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Hondro1m
Miembro

Thank you, I was almost tempted to do so

0 Me gusta

I have the same problem. Data has definitely slowed to a crawl since I replaced my phone. Verizon claims I have the same plan as the original unlimited but I don't think so. Verizon is giving the same responses, to the same questions. Looks like the only way we are going to get a proper answer to the slow data problem under the new unlimited plan, is when someone brings a class-action lawsuit. These big companies love court conflicts. Verizon would rather take our cash, reduce services, pay out large sums to lawyers - only to give us a $1.00 credit and a new plan that would bring us back to the same level we had before we complained about the data issues we are having. Twisted!

Verizon told me they have the same service level as the other cell phone companies. Problem with that is: the other cell phone companies don't charge $20 in taxes and fees and the plans cost lower.

0 Me gusta