Why does Verizon advertise no throttle for first responders when it’s a lie?
Coolbreeze1531
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stop ThrottlingStop Throttling

Verizon’s data network is never consistent! I have only seen data speeds over 70 mbps approximately 5-6 times since switching! Sprint had 70 plus all the time and T-Mobile’s data speeds are way faster!!! 

At my residence with Verizon I might as well have snail 🐌mail service with the 1-5 mbps that I get in the evening after getting home from work. Funny thing is at 430 in the morning my data speeds are 40 mbps plus at the same residence that I see speeds of 1-5 mbps in the evening. 

Verizon tech support and staff cannot explain the reasons for the huge fluctuations and at best have suggested using my WiFi at home 🤔I don’t pay over $200 a month for cell phone service to use WiFi!!!! 

All first responders and general public looking for a great cellphone provider should look else where because Verizon does not have the best data network!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon advertise no throttle for first responders when it’s a lie?
Coolbreeze1531
Enthusiast - Level 2

18 minutes to update 4 apps 😱 I better get some cold air to cool my phone off because Verizon’s data speeds are burning my phone up 🤔 oh wait I was wrong their data speeds are more like 🐌 snail mail 🤬

Don’t buy into their hype Verizon’s 4g is slower than molasses in winter ❄️ time!

Sprint data speeds blew Verizon’ Out of the water!!!

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon advertise no throttle for first responders when it’s a lie?
bearone21
Legend

i'm surprised you haven't figured out that not too many folks are up at 430.

5-12mbps is about the best you'll get with verizon.

i'm also surprised you haven't figured out(had to be told) that wi-fi's going to be faster, unless you're paying for 10 meg internet service.

0 Likes
Coolbreeze1531
Enthusiast - Level 2

Didn’t switch to what was suppose to be the best network to have to use WiFi. That’s not why I pay more money for my cellphone service either! 

0 Likes