Why Is There Such Poor 4G LTE Service on Long Island?
Jjb4954

Verizon service on the north shore of Long Island, particularly Smithtown and Huntington. It's very frustrating since Verizon is one of the most expensive carriers. I deserve MUCH better service for what I pay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Is There Such Poor 4G LTE Service on Long Island?
shirazp_vzw
Verizon Employee

We absolutely feel your need for speed with LTE while in Long Island. What's the exact zip code where you are located? How long has this been going on for? Are any others around you experiencing the same issue?

0 Likes
Jjb4954

I live in Smithtown which is 11787. I work in Huntington which is 11746 and 11743. The service is either 3G or 1x. It is a very common issue amongst Verizon users in this area.

0 Likes
dopiaa

in huntington where i work, 11743 and 11746, the service is terrible.  the data connection is more often than not 3G or 1x (i don't understand  the point of having those options, either, as they don't work very well at all) and more often than not calls are being dropped or won't even go through all over this area.. i switched from att to verizon in june and am now paying much more, but i never had these issues with att..

0 Likes
dopiaa

can you explain why please

0 Likes