Re: Where do i report slow data?
COMMANDER2001

today they hit 8mpbs but around 5pm ct they drop to 1.5 to 3mbps the tower is pretty far im not sure if that has any thing to do with it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COMMANDER2001, we always want to ensure that you’re getting the proper speeds that you deserve. While 8 mbps is certainly well within range, we’ll want to do better with your 1.5 mbps to 3 mbps. Just to confirm, was this your upload or download speed? Was the speed test performed indoors or outdoors? When did you first start to notice that there was a concern with your speeds?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
EDGYES63
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is crazy and getting old pretty fast, Verizon sees all these complaints and they have not done anything to fix it. I am literally trying to play a game on my phone and I have 3 bars of LTE and it says that there is no internet connection. We pay top dollar as customers so we expect top service. Sometimes I feel that I should of stayed with the competition since I get same speeds but a higher bill this time.

GARBAB20

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GARBAB20, I see you shared a zip code with us. I checked out the zip code and found no reported problems in that area. Are you sharing that zip code because you've run into slower speeds? If so, could you run a speed test and share what your Download/Upload speeds are?

For reference, I'm going to share a page where you can see what our average LTE speeds are: http://spr.ly/6581DIrL7

John_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bc707

I just switched to GoUnlimited too, and I am getting 0.41 to 0.55 Mbps speeds download. Frustrating as I can see a tower about 0.5 miles away. 95573 zip

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

With the Go Unlimited Plan you can be deprioritized at any time there is congestion on a tower. If you are using the hotspot feature, the devices connected to the hotspot will have a maximum of 600 kbps speeds for the hotspot data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bc707

My phone (the hotspot provider) is slower than the iPad. Maybe it’s our rural location because I checked with our son in Seattle and he’s getting 24 MBps! Same plan.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your son's phone might not be on a congested tower. Go Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bc707, getting fast and reliable data is your priority and providing it is ours. Rest assured we will find a solution. Please elaborate, what exactly happens when you attempt to use your internet browser or data based apps?

Gilberto_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes