What gives with recent deterioration from excellent 4G LTE to 3g and even 1X with no data in southern end of zip code 92672 near San Onofre State Beach.
skepticInk

Has gone from excellent coverage to poor to none.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: What gives with recent deterioration from excellent 4G LTE to 3g and even 1X with no data in southern end of zip code 92672 near San Onofre State Beach.
skepticInk

Does Verizon monitor this discussion?

0 Likes
Re: What gives with recent deterioration from excellent 4G LTE to 3g and even 1X with no data in southern end of zip code 92672 near San Onofre State Beach.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SkepticInk, let's get your service back in tip top shape again! We're here to help. When did this trouble begin? Having trouble indoors only? Does service improve once outdoors? Are your voice calls and or text messages impacted? Share details. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
skepticInk

The deterioration in coverage has been going on for several months.  It does not matter if I'm indoors or out, coverage is the same.  My calls are occasionally dropped.  I have an HTC One M8 that was just upgraded to 5.0.  Right now my signal strength is -81dBm to -73dBm, but only 3G.  My network preference is Global.  I work for a large Verizon Corporate customer, so our coverage here at work has always been very good until recently.

0 Likes