VOICEMAIL
Jan1

I constantly get a message on my screen that I have one voicemail. Every time I call voicemail, it says "You have no messages." How do I get rid of this notification?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VOICEMAIL
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Which Phone? the BB Storm in your profile or something else?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jan1

The problem has been solved. It is a Verizon 4G LTE.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
FYI There are several Verizon 4G LTE phones. It does help to be specific. I do see your profile has been changed to the LG Revolution.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

It would also be nice if you shared how it was solved so that someone with the same problem could possibly be helped in the future.

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks to the community for your replies.

This voicemail issue has happened to me several times. I run into this sometimes because I don't listen to a whole message prior to deleting that message. If your indicator is stuck on here's a quick way to fix the issue. Call your phone number from another device leave a quick message then from your device, call your voicemail and listen to that message and erase it. This should reset the indicator. Let me know if that helps.

Thank you 

0 Likes