Re: Useless LTE in Seattle (Downtown, West Seattle)
billlou1

I moved to downtown Seattle about 1 month ago from San Francisco Bay Area, concur of the same problem. Verizon reception is not good for me both at my office and apartment. In fact I have to rely on Whatsapp WiFi to call people. Occationally it displayed Verizon LTE, 2-4 bars depending I move around at the office and apartment, it does not receive call nor I can call anyone. I was recommended to switch to T Mobile. But I have a family plan and have been with Verion 20 years...I am curious if Verizon can do minor twigging to make it work - was it a cellphone tower ior similar technical issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VZW appreciates your 20 years of loyalty. Service concerns are not what we want for you. Allow us to help. It is important to note that all cellular providers cannot guarantee coverage indoors as many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor performance as we recommend Wi-Fi to improve an indoor experience. What we can do is troubleshoot in to provide you with the best experience possible. What make and model device do you have?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Katymariev

My brother lives in West Seattle and I cannot get through to him.  I hear a half ring, then nothing.  What's going on?  Verizon should provide me with a land line if they cannot fix this problem.  I'm considering another provider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that you can reach out to your loved ones is important. Have you checked to see if the issue happens when others try reaching out to your brother as well to rule out his line as being the cause of the issue? Also, have you reached out to us in order to troubleshoot the issue, or to submit a network ticket to have our technicians look into the area? *Alfredo

0 Likes