cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Terrible Service on CSU Long Beach campus and surrounding areas

SICKANGEL93
Miembro

I've had consistently poor reception on the CSU Long Beach campus (zip code 90840). I can hardly send any texts out and have little to no reception to take or place calls. This is a huge issue because I spend over 10 hours a day here for work and school. The reception at HOME isn't much better. This is an issue, what can we do to fix it so I can just communicate as I should be able to with "the Best Network in America."

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Terrible Service on CSU Long Beach campus and surrounding areas

acp12
Miembro

same problem. it just started happening in october. prior to that i would have full bars. now am lucky to get 1-2 on csulb campus. my calls don't go thru and when they do they break up to the point of beinf useless.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is odd. Let's dive in. What's the make and model of your phone? Is anyone else having these issues? 

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Me gusta

MrLongBeach
Miembro

I live across the street from CSULB and have the same issues. No problem for the past 5 years and now for the past 3 months service has been horrible at my house (for my wife and I). Both my wife and I have the iPhone 8. I turned on the “Wi-Fi Calling” feature but still can’t talk in the back of our house or call will go to one bar. Something has changed on Verizon’s side…any help would be appreciated.

Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta