Re: South Pasadena, CA - Weak 3G/ 4G LTE signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Atk411-

Thank you for responding.  Let's continue to work together on resolving your issue.  What is the make and model of your phone? Do you experience voice issues or just data?  Are other Verizon Wireless customers having this same issue?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: South Pasadena, CA -  Weak 3G/ 4G LTE signal
atk411

Hello Emma,

I have the Samsung Galaxy S6.  The voice was fine until I just got this phone (previously had the S5), but I think it has something to do with the HD calls option.  Regardless, my issue is mainly data related.  This is an issue with every Verizon customer in this area.  Whenever we come across another who is having weak signal issues, 99% of the time, they're a Verizon customer.

0 Likes
Re: South Pasadena, CA -  Weak 3G/ 4G LTE signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I want to put an end to this atk411! I know how important it is to have service. I have sent you a private message so we can get this fixed.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: South Pasadena, CA - Weak 3G/ 4G LTE signal
atk411

Update, May 2015:  AmberF_VZW did a great job in trying to help with this issue; she even asked the engineers to look into this issue.  Unfortunately the outcome, at this time, is that there isn't anything Verizon can (or will) do about it.  A weak/non-existent data signal in this large section of South Pasadena (and consequently the Metro Gold Line) is...just the way it is.  Disappointing? Very.

0 Likes