Re: Slow Data Speeds, West Knoxville, TN
buyCAT

My wife and I have had the same Problem since moving here in July 2016, especially in Farragut. The data is not usable most of the time. I've never experienced such poor network performance on Verizon. I now have at&t fiber at my home and am thinking about switching to them for cell service. It hate that it has come to thIs.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nobody here wants you to leave, buyCAT. What's a nearby intersection or landmark in Farragut where this happens? How far do you need to travel before picking up reliable signal?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
buyCAT

west of Farragut high school on Kingston pike is terrible. East of there it gets better.

0 Likes
buyCAT

The signal is good but the network perform is not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This moves us closer on honing in on the area. When we have tech go out there we'll need to include in our report the speeds there. What are you download and upload speeds East of the high school? http://openspeedtest.com/

DavidH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICCOM3

I have had this issue all month- Verizon doesn't seem to have any ability to be offering unlimited data, it is congesting the towers and ruining everyone's connections. I'm not on an unlimited plan and out in W. Knoxville by the mall I am getting 1.26 down and 0 up on LTE.

0 Likes
MICCOM3

I have been with Verizon nearly 20 years and I have always been pleased with your service- however this month my cellular speeds have dropped from averaging 60 Mbps up and 12 down to a just clocked speed of 1.26 down and ZERO up-- and this is consistent for at least the past month. What is going on?????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICCOM3,

We appreciate your 20 years of loyalty. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional speeds 24/7. Allow us to investigate your data speeds concern. Where (indoors or outdoors) does this happen? Are you able to receive exceptional speeds in other areas?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICCOM3

I have tested my LTE speed from Bearden area to west Knoxville past Farragut - both on phone and pad, and it is consistently 1-2 Mbps down and >1 up. This started within the last 30 days and I have a momentary pop of 5-7 Mbps down/up randomly but then it doesn't hold for more than a minute or two. I have not been able to find a pocket where I am receiving proper speeds. And I am not on your unlimited plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICCOM3, your account's data speeds concerns are our concerns too. The results of the data speed tests you've recently completed is very disappointing. We want to make sure we're doing everything we can to get your data speeds up to par. You've provided us with the names of cities where your data speeds are affected (e.g.W. Knoxville, Bearden, Farragut). Just to clarify, what State are you referring to? - RobertC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes