Slow 4G LTE around noon CST
Ginger_Faith

Everyday around noon CST my data speed is so slow I either getting the spinning dial or a message on my phone about slow internet connection that my bandwidth is too slow. Everyday!!! I am grandfather in with the unlimited internet. I have not been on a contract in years. I pay cash for my phones. I have been with Verizon for 10 years and would hate to change over this. I can't watch YouTube, Amazon and even have problems listening to iHeart radio. Verizon bills are too high to have this aggravation on a daily basis. Why am I having this issue? It has been going on for at least 2 months if not longer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow 4G LTE around noon CST
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ginger_Faith,

It's odd that this is happening around the same time everyday and we'd never want to lose you as a valued customer. What zip code are you in? Do you know of any other VZW customers having the same issues? What make/model phone do you have? Please share more details.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ginger_Faith

I live in 37210 but when it happens I am at work in 37207. Everyone else that I know that has Verizon doesn't seem to mention any issues. I have the Samsung Galaxy S5.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the helpful information, Ginger_Faith. I did check the area and found the area shows as a good coverage area. Let's continue to look into this. Have you noticed if this issue is happening indoors and outdoors? Has there been any changes to your device when this started such as new apps or software? What happens when trying to use data?

DanielleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ginger_Faith

I mainly notice it Monday-Friday when I am indoors at work. On the weekends I do not use my phone as much to see a issue. No changes to my device. Any new apps that were added have been deleted. Software would only be if there was a VZW update for my phone and the last update was on 10/17/2017 and I just checked and there are no new updates for my phone. Around noon when the issue happens I am usually using YouTube, Amazon video or Netflix and it gets the swirling circle and plays then the circle comes back so forth and so forth. If I am using Amazon video I get the circle and a message saying that I have slow data would I like to continue watching or try again later.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all of the details Ginger_Faith and want to keep working towards a resolution. Have you ever tried using your phone in a different location during that time to see if the same issue continues? About how long does it take for the service to improve when you have that issue?

RashadM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MICPHE35

I have had it with data service. I used to have 4G/lte. Now I’m lucky to get 1 bar if 3g. Most of the time it is 1x. I live in 70444 zip code. Nothing has changed but Verizon poor ability to service customers.

0 Likes
VLY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Today I had enough of the slow down on my phone.  It hits at noon every day.  So I did what everone does and googled my question to find that thig gentleman was asking the exact question I googled.  I too am in the Central Time Zone, Nashville TN.