Signal issues
userofphones

I have no idea where to send or post this question, so i found this post chain and figured you could route it to the right person.

There are 2 important spots (outdoors, on the road) where signal used to be able to sustain a call and now it no longer does.

They are in Greenwich CT and Westchester NY (Purchase).

the first location is in the vicinity of:

(address removed)

Greenwich, CT 06831

41.039123, -73.660042 (coordinates from google maps)

the second is on a MAJOR artery leading to NYC, and there is a cell tower there, but Verizon doesn't appear to have hung its equipment on it!!

its on the highway near:

(address removed)

Purchase, NY 10577

41.023746, -73.695447 (coordinates from google maps)

One would think with the GPS data, and the dropped call data, Verizon could figure out where it was "routinely disappointing its customers"...but given this has been months like this, I guess that was a wrong assumption.

AT&T has signal here, and they are making use of the tower. I have an AT&T phone too from work. should i drop my verizon phone? Seriously, this is one of the most important DMAs in America, and Verizon is letting us down. It makes no sense.

Frank

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

userofphones look no further, help is here! We understand the importance of having reliable service! Both of these areas are located in our extended 4G coverage so this will cause the signal to fluctuate, however we want to do everything from our end to ensure you have the best connection! What phone make/model do you have? Do you have a 3G connection? Have you always had trouble in the area?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Signal issues
userofphones

you ask 3 questions, and 2 of them were already answered in the first posting.

1)What phone make/model do you have? ANSWER SAMSUNG GALAXY S4

2) Do you have a 3G connection? ANSWER: I REPEAT, THERE IS NO  SIGNAL IN THESE LOCATIONS.

3) Have you always had trouble in the area? ANSWER "signal used to be able to sustain a call and now it no longer does."

Instead of asking these questions, it would make me feel better if you forwarded the coordinates to the field service team, and to let me know that has been done. alternatively, tell us how to reach the right people.

0 Likes