Service outage in St. Peters, MO 63376. No voice or data. Storm related?
patrickwilson

My wife and I are on different accounts (she's on a consumer line, I'm on a dealer line) and different phones (I have a Moto X, she has an iPhone 5S). We've had some electrical storms roll through this evening, and it appears that Verizon Wireless service has been knocked out. We've tried phone restarts and toggling Airplane mode. I'd call tech support to report the issue, but, well, I don't have phone service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service outage in St. Peters, MO 63376. No voice or data. Storm related?
MikeC65

I too have no Verizon Wireless service in St. Charles, MO 63303.  It's been out for about an hour, ever since the thunderstorm came through.  Anyone from Verizon reading this?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Find a landline and call 1-800-922-0204 to report the outage.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MikeC65,

We don't want you to be without service! I want to make sure that we have you up and running. I apologize in the delay in respsonding. I see that you posted this back on Septemeber 9th, are you still having troubles in the area? I did send you a direct message to make sure you are up and running. I am looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes