Poor resolution to reported problem
aNHguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently reported to Verizon that when driving or parked in the area of Greeley Park in Nashua NH that LTE Data throughput became nonexistent.  I went through various troubleshooting steps with a VZ tech support rep on my phone before the rep informed me that other people had called to report similar issues with no LTE data in that area.  I made it very clear to the rep that I was parked in a car along the road near the park and that it was not my home or near my house.

The tech told me that she would open a trouble ticket and that I would get a daily text message until the problem was resolved.  Today I got a text message as follows:

Free Verizon Msg: The review of your reported service issue is complete. Please click the link to see more details http://vzw.com/signalNE

This message is link to a rather condescending video discussion about how I am eligible for a loaner indoor cell booster to improve voice call quality assuming my home internet connection is up to snuff since my signal is inadequate. This clearly shows that whoever worked my ticket reporting an LTE data issue seemed more interested in closing out the trouble ticket than actually figuring out was was wrong with the LTE data and how to fix it.

0 Likes
Re: Poor resolution to reported problem
bearone21
Legend

the best network speeds you'll see are 5-12mbps & can be much lower.

where greelypark sits in relation to verizon cell towers means none, poor ,good or better cell reception.

any issues with the network where you live?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can imagine how confusing it is to get a message about a network extender, despite your issue being in an alternate location than your home, aNHguy. We want to look into this further to make sure that we have all necessary details, to ensure the best resolution. Please respond to the private note we have sent you, so we can best help with this.

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
brourke85

I have been having the same issues in Nashua, NH. For at least the past 2-3 months, I get virtually no service (1 bar at most), and my phone will not ring when someone calls, and I get constant dropped calls.  I have had Verizon Wireless for 10 years and never had an issue, and now all the sudden the service is almost non-existent.  I know it is not a phone issue as my phone is brand new (S10) and my wifes is old (S7) and we both have the same issues.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to turn this around, as you always deserve reliable service! Does this only happen at home, or everywhere? What type of phone do you have? What type of phone do you have? Has there been any ticket submittions within the time frame you have seen this service decline? We're eager to hear back from you. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes