Poor cell service in Zip 19707 for 15 years
RM66

Why is Verizon cell signal so weak in my area?  I don't live in the boonies.  It has been poor for MANY years and I see my neighbors out on their decks and front porches trying to get outside to get maybe 1 or 2 (out of 5) bars.  Verizon phones are basically useless inside our homes in this area without a Network Extender that I have to buy because Verizon is too cheap to invest in infrastructure in the area.

0 Likes
Re: Poor cell service in Zip 19707 for 15 years
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a long-time and valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing signal issues in the 19707 zip code, and we're here to help. I'd be disappointed too if I were experiencing signal issues, and we'll do everything we can to get this resolved. Noting your reference that you've been experiencing service issues in your area for many years is not the experience we want. We've also noted your reference to Verizon's network extender. Let's work together on this matter. Are the service issues you're experiencing only happening while you're indoors, or are you experiencing service issues while you're outside as well? Have there been any recent changes with your devices? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) -
RobertC_VZW

0 Likes