cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Poor Connection on Chicago Metra West Line (UPW) and pretty much all Metra lines

Hola, 

While commuting on the Chicago Metra Rail West Line (UPW) I cannot connect via my iPhone X or using the Verizon Ellipsis hotspot. The LTE connection drops in and out and is very VERY slow. I tried resetting network settings and going back to 3G to see i that made a difference (it did not).

I've read this is an issue and I am perplexed as I see many a commuter on their phones streaming video, etc. so not sure what the problem is. 

Is there anything Verizon can do to improve the connection issues along the Chicago Metra Line?

Re: Poor Connection on Chicago Metra West Line (UPW) and pretty much all Metra lines

Community Manager
Community Manager

metra_commuter_UPW, Hi, we understand the need for fast data speeds during your commute, we're here to help. When did the problem start? Do you experience this problem off of the train?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Me gusta

Re: Poor Connection on Chicago Metra West Line (UPW) and pretty much all Metra lines

RomanCandle1
Miembro

Since I've had the same issue, I thought I might pick up where this user left off.
This started when I switched to Verizon from AT&T as my signal while commuting was very poor with them. I had asked a few other commuters what provider has worked for them and the answer was unanimously "Verizon" so I'm frustrated that I get nothing during my commute. My signal otherwise is fine.

0 Me gusta

TinaTlz
Miembro

My husband & I experience the same issue every weekday in the morning & evening. It's so frustrating!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry that you experience service issues while commuting, RomanCandle1. I understand that you experience this issue only while commuting in Metra trains. Do you experience service issues in specific areas of your commuting only?
Do you experience service issues only underground?

Please note that several factors outside of our control can greatly impact radio signals and wireless service at any time (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting-wireless-signal-coverage-video/) and service in moving trains or underground can be very challenging.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Me gusta

Dnuff
Miembro

I've experienced the same terrible service all year in my commute. Above ground from downtown Chicago all the way out in the BNSF line. 

would love a resolution if anyone has come across one.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I rely on my connection while commuting and we want you to be able to as well Dnuff. Does this happen anywhere else? Keep in mind, there are numerous things that can impact the signal. Here is a helpful link: http://spr.ly/66031rWnd Service on moving trains can be challenging. I hope this provides clarity. RosanneM_VZW

0 Me gusta