No Reception - Samsung Note 9
Mi5chief
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anyone else having issues with their service? My reception has been going in and out ALL DAY. Since 9am. How do I report this issue or more importantly get it resolved? 

0 Likes
Re: No Reception - Samsung Note 9
cherylannn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine has been bad since I upgraded to the note 9 and downgraded from the true unlimited, yesterday I was bumped up to the beyond unlimted and still signal drop, 4g no bars at all and sometimes totally greyed out. Hating my service!!!!

Mi5chief
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the beyond unlimited plan as well and this never happened to me until today. I will not be okay with this continuing for any extended period of time. Thats for sure

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my service to work well at all times and we want to ensure you have working service at all times, Mi5chief. Let's take a closer look into this. Please provide the cross streets and city where you're located. Is anyone else in your area experiencing the same issues? Please tell us more about what you're experiencing on your phone when using calls, text, and data.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having reliable service, Cherylann. We never want you to dislike your service. Let's dive into this together. Is your Samsung Note 9 up to date on the latest software? Are you often connected to Wi-Fi?

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes