No/Poor Service: Azle, TX 76020....
RON42

Map shows it is supposed to be 4G LTE but none of my three phones can make or receive calls from our house we just moved into, inside or outside. We have to drive .75 miles up the road for signal. My neighbors have AT&T so I can not compare. Apparently it is not the entire city with signal problems just the neighborhood i live in now. (Just moved here from Florida.)    I mave have to bite the bullet and make a switch to AT&T in order to be able to make and receive calls on my phone from my house..... Any suggestions?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No/Poor Service: Azle, TX 76020....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You deserve the best coverage, RON42. Let's get to the bottom of this. Are text and data also affected? We do also have an indoor solution to help. http://vz.to/1lorUzV
LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RON42,

We want you to stay as a satisfied customer. I do show that you're in good coverage area. How is service in other areas of town? Which phone(s) do you have? Please provide more details so we can better assist.

DaisyP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RON42

Three phones, Samsung Galaxies (2 are S4, one is S3)... Phones work fine a mile up the road. My nighbors have iphone5c and Galaxy S4 but are on AT&T and their signal is fine

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You deserve the best coverage, RON42. Let's get to the bottom of this. Are text and data also affected? We do also have an indoor solution to help. http://vz.to/1lorUzV
LynnD_VZW

0 Likes