Network issues
David_Strait

My phone and or the network itself is acting up. The past two days have been a pain in the ass to be honest. It would disconnect from the network and change to 3G network instead of LTE Network and this is fine, but it is also changing to 3G network with only one bar. Then it would go back and forth to 1x to 3G. I have tried everything I can think of. I even put on Airport mode for a while and then switched back. This helps for a minute or so. Then the problem starts all over. I have turned off the network and turned it back on after a bit of time. I get the same results that I got when I turned on airport mode. I have removed my sim card and put it back in. Same results. I have reset my network and that was no help at all. I reset all my settings on my phone as well and that was also no help. Yes, I have tried to turn it off and back on, countless times. Sometimes I can send text messages, other times I can't. Sometimes I can receive text messages and other times I don't until after a while. I can't get on netflix, messager, facebook and others because I have to get on when I have a moment break through, but it don't last long.

Any idea's???

David [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need to remain connected at all times. We want to make sure to figure out what is going on. What kind of phone do you have? Is this happening indoors or outdoors? Are multiple devices affected? Since this started, have you tried a factory reset?

JavierMD_VZW

We understand the need to remain connected at all times. We want to make sure to figure out what is going on. What kind of phone do you have? Is this happening indoors or outdoors? Are multiple devices affected? Since this started, have you tried a factory reset?

0 Likes
David_Strait

I downloaded the update and the issue stopped. I will contact you if it happens again, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

David.Strait,

That's great to hear. We always want you connected and for your service to be reliable. Do you have any other questions or anything else we can assist you with at the moment?

Andrew_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes