Mobile Internet coverage problems
verisan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there an official place to report Internet coverage issues?

I live in NY metro area and travel via train between New Brunswick and Newark/New York and this route is a real pain for data/internet coverage, even when the 4G LTE sign is showing the connection is often slow to dead. Initially when 4G LTE services were, i was really happy with the services, then came Sandy and after that my experience was never same. Often the phone would switch down to 3 or 1 X, which is practically being in the dead zone. Is there a place where i can report these issues with more details and hope for some resolution, if not immediate but in the near future.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Internet coverage problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best experience on the best network, verizan. Please feel free to contact us. http://vz.to/1ExQF3c That way can get specific information to write a ticket for our engineers. The engineers can check this out and get this fixed for you.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes