LTE extremely Slow
Clewallen11

I recently switched from AT&T to Verizon Due to the Lack of call quality and dropped calls I would receive from AT&T... since switching to Verizon my call quality has drastically improved however my apps and internet load times are incredibly slow and sometimes to the point where the apps say “I’m not connected to the internet”

this issue will cause me to go back to AT&T if I can not find a solution.

Instagram and YouTube are almost unusable without being connected to WiFi. This is not limited to inside buildings as mentioned before.

im located In Port Saint Lucie, Florida. However I travel daily and see consistent issues from my house to Miami for work.

Please help!

my wife and I are on iPhone 8+’s

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE extremely Slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clewallen11 We'd never want to see you cancel service with us. It's good to know that call quality has improved but we want you to enjoy using data, as well. Currently, there are not any network alerts in Port Saint Lucie, FL. When did the issue begin? Please send us the zip code where you're noticing that the slow connection occurs. Also, let us know if the problem happens indoors or outdoors? How many other VZW users do you know who've been impacted?

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Clewallen11

This has been happening since day 1 of my Account Which was opened on September 27th. 34984 is my zip code however I have experienced this in Miami also.

My my wife has the same issue.

0 Likes
Clewallen11

this is indoors and outdoors

0 Likes
Clewallen11

This has been happening since day 1 of opening my account in September 2017. This happens with my phone and my wife’s iPhone 8+ and it’s not limited to inside, we have experienced this outside as well.

please help. A lot of my apps are unusable...

0 Likes
Clewallen11

A lot of times this happens with 3-4 bars of service too, this is the really confusing Part.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Clewallen11,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for the additional details. We always want your services to be up running with great data speeds. I can certainly understand your frustration with this issue occurring for so long. Let's get this fixed. I have sent you a direct message, please respond to this message. 

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHADES68

This is also the case with us.  We just switched from AT&T October 20 and just received the iPhone X.  Our download speeds have been 0.4-2mbps.  This is more than frustrating.  We are in zip code 45066. Please help!

0 Likes