Re: LTE Speeds Are Extremely Slow
ihateverizonltespeed
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon stop lying,  you were advertising 5 years ago that LTE is 10X faster than 3G. and in Harrisonburg, VA we were getting up to 50 Mbps for about 2 years and lately it is at 2-3 Mbps. even when under 22GB. everyone in our area are disappointed that Verizon on purpose got many customer for good speed few years ago and right now they have slowed down 4g lte because they dont need any customers because they are making trillions of dollars ripping all of you customers. by the way 3G is 3x faster than LTE in my area now under 22GB threshold. Stay away from crooked verizon

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ihateverizonltespeed, we're concerned to learn about your connection issues, and we'd love to help. The last thing we want is for your 3G connection to be faster than LTE. 2- 3 Mbps is defiantly below average. We would never slow down our 4G LTE network because we want the best possible service for all of our customers. Please send us a private message to better assist.

- UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
MXM3904
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, yes you would. I get faster speed from roaming 2g than I can get with 4 to 5 bars of Verizon 4g lte when connected to the tower by my house. I have been on many phone calls and chats with tech support and either everyone that works thera is an blockhead or a liar? Which one is it? My data connection for both phones on my account is unusable.

0 Likes
mgeorgevich
Enthusiast - Level 2

It’s December,  2021 and I too am having terrible speed problems. I used to have great speeds. My area is solid 4G,LTE. I have the unlimited plan but most times I’m on my Wifi. I always thought this was Verizon’s way of forcing me to 5G. I’m right of of hgwy 85 in NC. There’s no way I’m weak on signal. 

0 Likes
linOpKs

We purchased 5G phones, only to be connected to a 4G most times, and with a 3G speed. Nice way to throttle your customers...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! When you start experiencing slow data?

*Leyla

0 Likes