SmokinJoeG
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks I want thinking about suing Verizon. I did call the FCC and learned

what I needed to do if all else fails.

0 Likes
Re: Home Fusion Data Usage
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

@gcinsetn Yes I DO! My past career was Law Enforcement so I have lots of lawyer/Judge friends (And I have Both my Congressional reps and Senators (also CLOSEEE friends) who have reviewed my evidence as well) who have reviewed this. When I have VIDEO RECORDED This Home Fusion Box being OFF And the times ON (24/7) As well as a video of what's done. I HAVE FULL EVIDENCE...BUT, AGAIN, AS STATED EARLIER, THIS BILLING CYCLE THAT BEGAN JULY 16TH, I'VE YET TO RECEIVE A 50% ALERT! I AM ASSUMING THE DIAMOND TICKET, AS WELL AS PROOF SHOWN TOOK CARE OF THIS PROBLEM.. Have a blessed day!

GinaDS Smiley Happy O:)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Best wishes @SmokinJoeG !! The congressman and senators are definitely on top of this! I have been video recording (24/7) the Router SHOWING its OFF (Yet on many days its saying we used DATA BUT THE VIDEO IS DATE/TIME STAMPED!)! Also, video'g anything done when it has been turned on with date/time stamp! IVE YET TO RECEIVE A 50% ALERT W/CYCLE BEGINNING ON THE 16TH OF JULY!! Keep me updated and I will help you as much as I can. I understand how hard it is to be done this way. Single mother, disabled and on IVs at home with NOT a penny of child support--I can't afford to be robbed! I began this back in late March! So, after taking it all to lawyers/judges that I'm friends with from my career prior to disability, and Congressional reps/senators, I won't back down! Hang in there!!! As for the Contract FINE PRINT WRITING AS ABOVE PERSON STATED, YES WE DO HAVE RIGHTS!!!

GinaDS Smiley Happy O:)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
SmokinJoeG
Enthusiast - Level 2

Congrats we are still waiting

0 Likes