cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Full Bars of 4G LTE but Inconsistant Internet Connection

simon696
Miembro

It has been going on for a week now. I would have 4g connection and the speed test will run fine, but when attempting to browse on a brower or use any app that requries data. Will get no internet connection timeouts. Have been troubleshooting with verizon. still no luck. Anyone having issues?

Samsung Galaxy note 10+ 5g.

Maybe it's a new issues with 5g phones?

Tried factory reset, new sim card, bouncing off towers, factory reset without restoring backups, network reset, new phone.

No luck..

Etiquetas (3)

Re: Full Bars of 4G LTE but Inconsistant Internet Connection

Ann154
Expert

Which plan do you have? Please provide the exact name of the plan in your reply. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

simon696,

You have completed many steps, and we want to be able to find a resolution for you.  A great data connection is essential. Can you provide a zip code and/or nearby major intersection? We want to review the area for network strength. Are others in the local area having the same concern?

ColinH_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

xtingwish
Miembro

Looks like you have tried pretty much everything.  Ive been having similar issues.  Browsing is slow but if i run a bandwith test from anywhere its good.  To add onto that, most of the time i am getting < 1mbps and downloading from play store is impossible.

Figure Verizon was throttling me even though i have unlimited + pay > $500 and dont really use much data cause 1mbps makea it hard.

I have seen 5g phones on Verizons 4g towers and they dont have issues.

If you havent tried, boot into safemode on your phone.  It fixes my data issues but im not sure why yet.  Had issue even after factory reset.  If it works for you, atleast its a starting point.

Happens to be the reason i am searching these forums.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is concerning to hear, please send us a Private Note for us to look into this further. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Me gusta