Re: Data Throttling All day every day
iphoneguy86
Enthusiast - Level 3

Should be illegal and they should be sued for that to be honest. 

0 Likes
J-R-C
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem I have with Verizon's claim of being "America's Best Network" is that they have a monopoly here.  So they literally only strive to be better than nothing.  Their network is so congested it runs at 0.01mbps most of the day every day. 

Most of the money we pay them here is apparently misappropriated to other areas where they have competition to try to gain an edge over them.  I paid to get service for myself, not to upgrade people who already have superior service to 5g.

We don't even have lte+ or aws here yet, I have to switch to 3g much of the time because the lte is overloaded then the 3g bombs out too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JRC, 

You deserve exceptional services at all times. Sorry to hear that this is not happening and we want to help. When did this issue start? Does this issue only happen when indoors in this area? 

PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want to make sure we get to the bottom of your service issues and make sure you are on the best plan for your needs, J-R-C. Please meet us in a Private Message for further assistance. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
J-R-C
Enthusiast - Level 2

How would what plan that I'm on affect the capacity of the tower to handle the traffic volume?  It's clear that the tower needs to be upgraded.

It's also clear that as customers we've been paying more than enough to pay for the upgrade such that we'd actually get the service we pay for by the fact Verizon Wireless is stuffing over $15 billion a year into shareholders pockets as dividends.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's always our goal to provide you with the most transparent information that we can. We do offer plans (Go and Start Unlimited) that can be slower than most if you are in an area with congestion on a tower at any time. What plan are you on? When did all of this start happening?

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes