Could we get reception in Snowshoe, WV?
Verizonfanatic
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was just wondering if we could expect any type of cell service in Snowshoe soon. My family and I always visit there every year and are tired of not being able to use our phones to call or text friends and family. I understand that AT&T has service there and I was just wondering if there was any possibility of even getting just 1X or 3G service there soon. What is the hold up?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cell Reception in Snowshoe, WV
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizonfanatic,

We want you to be able to enjoy our service in as many locations as possible. We area always updating our network and coverage area. As of now, there is no information on the status of service in Snowshoe, WV. Keep up to date on all Verizon Wireless news here... http://bit.ly/n5snpq

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizonfanatic,

We want you to be able to enjoy our service in as many locations as possible. We area always updating our network and coverage area. As of now, there is no information on the status of service in Snowshoe, WV. Keep up to date on all Verizon Wireless news here... http://bit.ly/n5snpq

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Verizonuser4now
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems like a perfect spot for mmWave, given the desire to reduce potential interference with Green Bank in the NRQZ. This would be a great showcase for the technology and also make for a lot of happy customers. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As always, our customer's feedback is greatly appreciated. We will share your feedback with our Leadership Team. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes