Bad wireless signal in Los Angeles
Qb411

Hi there,

I have no idea where else to post this, so I hope this will help.   Having used verizon forever and loved their service across all of LA, Nevada, Arizona and clear upto Canada.  I have suffered over the past 3 years with a major problem that I've never reported.  The railway from Orange county to LA Union station has at least 2-3 areas where there is just NO signal.  Not to mention that your signal strength within Union Station is ridiculously weak.   I've been comparing your service to my AT&T Iphone 5 and there is just no comparison.  AT&T has you guys beat all the way up and down the railway.  I'd be very happy to assist a tech with locations of bad coverage, so please feel free to reach out to me. 

Please do something about this Verizon. 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bad wireless signal in Los Angeles
DZILLA

Always comforting to run across a 3 year old thread about craptacular reception, and have it still be true.  (At least, much of DTLA has a single bar and spotty voice reception.)

Is that why Verizon stopped having the "can you hear me now" commercials?  Did they really stop caring about this?  It feels like much of residential Los Angeles is barely covered by Verizon.  Even T-Mobile has them beat.

0 Likes