Bad speeds data speeds
Ninjakidaok

In the last 2 weeks data download speeds have been in the .04 data range mulitpul people have the same problem so its not just me. This is in the 11101 zip code at 47th ave and 31st place. Both indoors and outdoors. The tower is accross the street from location so there might be a problem with it. 

0 Likes
Re: Bad speeds data speeds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ninjakidaok

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your data speeds. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly.

We do show that our towers in your area seem to be working as expected with no alarms. Although the towers are functioning properly, that doesn't mean that issues don't exist. Your ability to receive optimal signal will be based on your distance from the cell site, if the site has a clear line of sight  to your location that would allow the Radio Frequency (RF) signal to penetrate into your area, terrain and tree foliage (heavier foliage does obstruct RF signal), new construction in the area among other environmental factors.

How are your other services in that location (calls/text)?  How is the service once you leave that location? What plan are you on, if unlimited which version (exact name)?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Ninjakidaok

I can stand in front of the tower the speed is bad, there are no trees in the area and the tower is outside my window. As soon as i get into the area at my job the service goes bad not just for me but for everyone. 
i am on a corporate plan not sure which one it is. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for elaborating, Ninjakidaok. We'd like to troubleshoot further. Since we don't have access to corporate accounts on this platform, please call our corporate accounts group at 800-922-0204. This group can get your account details and troubleshoot toward a solution. Does this provide clarity?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes