Bad signal in Columbia, SC
bradynchristy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I live in Columbia, SC (downtown area code), and despite my phone showing 3 bars and LTE, it takes forever for anything to load on my phone. Is there just not good coverage in Columbia or is it an issue with my phone? My boyfriend has Verizon as well and experiences this too. 

Re: Bad signal in Columbia, SC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bradynchristy Having dependable coverage is certainly important to me as well. You mentioned your boyfriend is having the same problem, which would indicate that the issue is not related to your phone. We can certainly troubleshoot. When did it begin, and how are voice calls and text messaging working for you both?

0 Likes
eric31224460
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue, major cellular problems with Verizon in the U of SC Columbia area!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to have issues with your phone. No need to fear, help is here! Have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues?~David

0 Likes
bradynchristy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have, and it doesn’t change it. My fiancé and I are both Verizon customers and experience it no matter what we do. It is a network problem. 

0 Likes