Anybody having problems with making a receiving calls to other verizon phones
jbills31

trying to call my parents but I keep getting there voicemail. I can call out to other lines, but not to Verizon phones

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Anybody having problems with making a receiving calls to other verizon phones
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do they have their phones turned off? Is it all Verizon Wireless phones numbers?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Anybody having problems with making a receiving calls to other verizon phones
jbills31

That was the first thing that i checked, all phones are on. and they are all Verizon Wireless phone numbers

0 Likes
bubba9459
Contributor - Level 1

Happens often,   I have 5 Verizon lines, When it does this I can call any, or all of them , and get nothing but VM, leave a message,  Later, I can get a text through, asking them to check their VM ( No VM )    Sometimes it shows up the next day, or sometimes a few days later.

Happens with text messages also,   I can send texts all night long from my garage to someone in the house,   When I go inside, Angry,   Didn't you get my text ? , or my calls ?       Nothing on their call /text log,   even though I can show all the sent items on my phone ?

Then a day, or two later,  they appear,    Magic  !!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to keep in touch with your family jbills31! I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties. Where are you located? What make and model device? Do you have service with us? What happens when you attempt to place an outbound call? Any error messages?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
fade_

This just started happening to me and my family last night.  Seems to only happen between VZW customers.  Calling from a landline or other cellphone company works fine.  Sometimes I call a family member and they pick up and it shows connected but its still ringing on my end.  Very weird.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing that, fade_. We regret any difficulties you've been having. I'd like to know more about your specific location and device. Can you share your zip code and device model? I also see that this just started for you and your family. Did it impact you all at the same time? If so, about when (date if known)? Are the VZW customers you've been speaking with all in your area?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
fade_

No need now.  It was back to normal the next morning and has been working ever since.  Thanks!

0 Likes