4g service
BLOCKHEADKF

I LIVE IN LIMESTONE TN 37681 MY SERVICE UP UNTILL ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO WAS GREAT I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND TICKETS HAVE BEEN OPENED I DID GET A CALL BACK FROM 2ND TICKET THEY SAID MY COVERAGE AREA WAS MARGINAL AND BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE NOW ON THE NETWORK THAT THE COVERAGE AREA HAS SHRUNK AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT I ALSO HAVE PROPERTY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO LEASE FOR A TOWER BUT CANT FILL OUT A Real Estate Inquiry Form BECAUSE THE PAGE IS DOWN WE ARE VERY LIMITED HERE TO GET INTERNET COVERAGE AND MY PROPERTY WOULD BE A GREAT LOCATION FOR A TOWER UP ON THE RIDGE BUT CANT SEEM TO GET ANYBODY WHO CARES TO HELP RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM WHAT DO I DO

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to provide you with the best service possible BLOCKHEADKF. I understand it can be upsetting when service changes in your area. We appreciate your interest in the cell tower for your property. I have lifted up the concern so this can be looked into. Thank you for your continued service with Verizon Wireless.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes