Re: 4G LTE Speed Issues
suem2you

Our devices are the iPhone SE. Our zip code is 98340. There has been a lot of talk from people in the area about the very slow speed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the update, Suem2you. How many devices do you have connected to your Jetpacks? Having multiple devices connected at the same time can strain the speeds further. What troubleshooting steps have you taken to get your speeds improved?

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
suem2you

We turned off all connected devices except for our smart tv and tried to watch a Netflix movie. It kept stopping every few minutes to reload. Sometimes it won't let us stream at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the quick update, Suem2you. Have you contacted out tech support team to go through our troubleshooting steps and process a ticket to see if our engineers can pinpoint the issue?

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
suem2you

I will contact tech support. Thank you.

0 Likes
suem2you

Thank you for your kind response

0 Likes
Egz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Let me join the growing list of upset zip codes:  22448

The area has been bad for about a year now.

I've been calling tech support every couple of weeks, and always promised an answer, but never given one.

Current phone is a LG G6, new as of May.

I've had a new SIM card sent to me, which did not fix anything.  The service here is so bad, the technician could not even activate the new card in this area until I left and went to a different area.

It gets so bad that I cannot get any data at times.

0 Likes
NABPCOPBS

Glad I found this topic.

I too am having the same problem after upgrading to the unlimited plan.

I too was also pretty sure this was a network issue on Verizon's end. Prior to the upgrade I had great speed everywhere.

Sadly after several calls to tech service, totalling about 7 hours, and a new device I still see horrible speeds that affect every aspect of use. Web browsing, video streaming, app updating. All painfully slow.

I'll tough it out a few more weeks and hope verizon address this issue and gives customers what they are paying for. Otherwise I'll have to move to a different provider.

Oddly customer service was great and very helpful. Seems odd to me that they would cut service speeds and then waste so much costs in combating the issue through customer service.

0 Likes
FLASH0080

Same problem here. Switched to unlimited. Almost unusable. Ran a speedtest it always says .1 to .8 mpbs.

I went and changed mobile network from global to lte/cdma now i get over 20.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Egz, I can see you've been through quite a number of steps on trying to maintain service in Dahlgren. I know this must be frustrating. Coastal signal can be tricky due to the surrounding bodies of water spreading signal, but let's look to find any additional options. When was the last time service had worked consistently ? If you have access to wi-fi, has wi-fi calling been tried?

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211145/

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes