Re: 4G LTE Speed Issues
scosby3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have the unlimited plan on my Galaxy s5,

In zip code 80517,

Current download speed is 2 Mbps, has been this way for weeks.

Have used 11 GB in this billing cycle, but problems began at less than 3 GB.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fearsomehippy77, I don't like to hear that any of our customers are disappointed. I want to make sure that you have great speeds. How long have you had issues with slow speeds? What zip code are you currently in? Please provide me with some details. Looking forward to working with you. 

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMSHR48

Very interesting that we all have this same issue with the unlimited plan. On top of that, I have major issues with texting. I must first click download and then I click again to receive the actual text. I get a code 98 error when texting someone in my neighborhood! These items are new and unacceptable. I use texting for my business.

0 Likes
kelly913
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey Steven-I made a request 4 weeks ago and no one is addressing my issue.  How do I get help?  I have the same problem-.2mbps (that POINT 2) download speed immediately after switching to unlimited.  My horribly slow wireless provider can do slightly better than that.  This speed is unaccptable.

suem2you

My spouse and I both purchased a net gear jet pack and have had slower service than ever.  We feel we were completely mislead, as we were told we wouldn't need our Comcast home internet ame had it disconnecte.  We were told that the jetpack would work just as well.  We are strongly considering changing carriers to one that stands behind their word.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMSHR48, Let’s get your connections back to what they used to be. When did the problems with your texting start? What zip code are you at? Do your texts eventually make it through after getting the error 98?

JoelR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
suem2you

Hello. My complaint was directly below the gentleman you addressed in this

e-mail. My husband and I both purchased the Net Gear Jetpacks to replace

our Comcast Internet at the house. It is way slower than 3g and somethings

don't even download. We are both so incredibly disappointed as so many

people are having this same complaint. We are considering changing

providers as this was not what we were told by the Verizon store when we

purchased. Our zipcode is 98340.

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 8:54 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Suem2you,

It breaks my heart to hear that the service you were expecting is not what you are getting. It's certainly never our intention to mislead anyone and I apologize if this happened. We'd never want you to end up leaving the VZW family. Let's work on this. What were you wanting to get the jetpack for?  What speeds are you seeing? Please provide some additional details.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
DELAMAZA28

I have the same issues with my speed, this problem start when I switch to unlimited data before I had from 25 mgbp to 55 mgbp now is 3 mbgp some time 8 mgbp an they are saying that it ok 4G LTE esfrom 5 mg to 12..

I have  verizon from 2012... I did a speed test with a metropcs phone and hi got 33mgbp and my speedwas 3.90 mgbp I am thinking to leave verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DELAMAZA28

We would never want to lose you as a customer.  Let’s get this resolved together.  Is this happening to other Verizon users in your area?  What locations/zip codes is this occurring in?  What type of device(s) is this happening on?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes