Re: 4G LTE Speed Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time with service in the UK, NICOLA.EVOLI. I know it's important to stay connected where ever you are. How much longer will you be in the UK? Has any of the troubleshooting helped at all?

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
NICOLA_EVOLI

Back in USA but very unhappy

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 2:24 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
KIKI031602

I'm having same issues, and just like everyone here it wasn't having this issue until after the plan change back to unlimited, I've even up graded my phone the latest iPhonex and still have issues of not even 1mb downloads but my uploads will still be 10-20.. The zip code doesn't matter cause be traveled between 4 different states and it's the same everywhere...

0 Likes
EDWBRU77

I am having the same issue too. I called complaining of network speed to Verizon. They did a network ticket and sent me a video about signal strength problems. I have 3-4 bars LTE and the best speeds I can see is 2 mbps up and down at home or when I am around town. When at work I have the same signal strength and I get 100 kbps down and 900 kbps up. It actually is so slow the chat with Verizon timed out.

0 Likes
Egraff13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been waiting for A fix to Verizon 4g Lte . There service the last year has gone down hill. I'm absolutely disgusted. There's no reason for crappy service. they say they'll send somebody out but no call back no help.Speed test gets lower and lower. Their Unlimited Plan ruined it for everyone. Not sure how long i can keep doing this.

Swimfan1984
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me too! I’ve got speed logs goin back a month showing its ALL the time. I’ve had hem tell me everything from “high traffic at the tower” when it’s 2am and not another soul awake for miles..... to telling me it’s a result of being throttled and my data plan. As far as throttling, I stayed awake he other night when my cycle ended and another began. Double checking with the MyVerizon App all the while, and when I went to a new month, it got SLOWER! .12mbps

all this after my new phones battery went out a month after purchase. Their excuse to get around replacing it....”we’ve quit selling that model and it’s therefore the manufacturers responsibility.” Of course, the phone is being sold still today. I filed a BBB complaint, and the Office of executive Relations contacted me. So began a. At and mouse game of them comming up either outright lies (like saying -140db is a fantastic signal, I should be happy!) and me digging through my records to prove them wrong. 

Eventually they offered to squash squash the bill left on the phone and I could buy another. NAURALLY, I already had the cheapest phone k20plus. Thy said iPhone and Samsung recieved the best signal, LG not so much.  So I had to buy a more EXPENSIVE iPhone 6s, go through the hassle of learning ios. And guess what? Exact same signal reception issue. 

Now i see online they’ve been faking coverage maps to prevent smaller companies from building the towers. FCC has em in court for fraud. SUPRISE!!!

0 Likes
oneasterisk1840

I have been having the same problems. Zip code 38002. Is Verizon trying to discourage the use of the unlimited plan?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oneasterisk, 

We understand how important your speeds are to you. We want to make sure all our customers have the service they need at a price they can afford. We do provide several levels of our unlimited data plan that work for all types of customers. Can you tell me which plan you are on? Do you notice slow speeds at all times of day during your entire cycle?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
radian12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't expect any help. Get rid of the unlimited. It is a rip-off. They throttle your speed and blame it on network congestion. I have checked it at 4:00 am and the speeds still terrible

0 Likes
Yoshifade

I upgraded from the 12 gigs to unlimited about a month ago, since they told me the price would be the same (which was not, it actually increased), and ever since, I am also on turtle mode. When we were on the 12 gigs speed all videos and web sites upload so fast that I even endup turning my wifi off over my data. Now, even websites take too long to load to the point were I ended up just closing the windows and just saving the frustration. For what I read, thus unlimited thing may be a scam. I may be switching back to my old plan I guess.

0 Likes